Infant Toddler Sun Protective Shirt-Space Brilliant Cerulean Blue
Infant/Toddler Brilliant Cerulean Blue Chameleon in Space Long Sleeve Sun Protective T-Shirt is a wardrobe essential that can be worn by itself or layered. Lightweight and cool for year-round comfort indoors and outdoors. Exclusive bamboo blend provides UPF 50+ sun protection that won’t wash out.
- Relaxed Fit
- UPF 50+ certified sun rating, blocking 98% of UV rays
- Highly breathable bamboo/cotton/spandex blend fabric
- Super soft against the skin and lightweight with no tags
- Moisture wicking, cool and comfortable
- Hypoallergenic, chemical free fabric and graphics
- Graphic printing with water-based inks
- Easy care: machine wash and tumble dry
A relaxed fit, please check size chart for details.
This is a relaxed fit shirt, for a more fitted feel order a size down or check out our fitted style shirts.
Because of thinner skin and a lack of melanin, infants under 6 months of age’s skin is too sensitive for sunscreen. Therefore, babies are especially susceptible to the sun's damaging effects. The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends sun protective clothing as the first line of defense against the sun’s harmful UV rays. They recommend a long-sleeved shirt, which covers more skin than a t-shirt. Likewise, long pants protect more skin than shorts.
Source: Skin Cancer Foundation