Boys Sun Protective Shirt-Chameleon Gray
Our Boys Gray Long Sleeve Sun Protective Logo T-Shirt is a wardrobe essential that can be worn by itself or layered. Our exclusive bamboo blend provides UPF 50+ sun protection that won’t wash out. This classic design is lightweight and cool for year-round comfort indoors and outdoors.
- Fitted. For a more relaxed fit, order a size up.
- UPF 50+ certified sun rating, blocking 98% of UV rays
- Super soft against the skin and lightweight with no tags
- Highly breathable bamboo/cotton/spandex blend fabric
- Moisture wicking, cool and comfortable
- Hypoallergenic, chemical free fabric and graphics
- Chemical free graphic printing with water-based inks
- Easy care: machine wash and tumble dry
If you are unsure about what size to order, or your child is in between sizes, it's better to order a larger size.
With 15 percent of US children ages 6 - 19 overweight or obese, it's more important than ever that your children be active. They should be encouraged to "go outside and play." However, on average a person’s risk for melanoma doubles if he or she has had more than five sunburns, so it is important to get your children in the habit of practicing sun protection. The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends sun protective clothing as the first line of defense against the sun’s harmful UV rays They recommend a long-sleeved shirt, which covers more skin than a t-shirt. Likewise, long pants protect more skin than shorts.
Source:Skin Cancer Foundation